Hackensack Meridian Health has officially endorsed our re-opening plans/procedures and cleaning processes.
To reduce the risk of exposure to Covid-19, routine cleaning and disinfecting practices are critical components of reopening Onyx buildings. Onyx has enlisted Hillmann Consultants to prepare an Onyx specific Covid-19 prevention and response protocol for each of our properties. All cleaning specifications for Onyx common areas follow the Center for Disease Control (CDC), “Guidance For Cleaning & Disinfecting.”
In building common areas:
- Increased cleaning of common areas including disinfection of high density and frequently touched areas. Areas include building and elevator lobbies; elevator interiors, buttons and surfaces; restrooms; furniture; fixtures; doorknobs; switch plates; shared conference spaces; building and suite entrances; mats; handrails; turnstiles; counters; trash containers; and other frequently touched surfaces.
- Cleaning performed with EPA registered disinfectants with an emerging pathogen from the list of disinfectants for use against SARS-COV-2.
- Elevator cab and common area restroom sterilization using the UVC torch tower.
- Expanded availability of sanitizing products throughout the building common areas.
- Commissioned “Experience Ambassadors” who are stationed in lobbies to assist with elevator traffic and social distancing.
- Inspected our HVAC systems and identified potential means for reducing the risk of airborne transmission.
Disclaimer: an entity’s use of the Hackensack Meridian Health (“HMH”) endorsement seal of approval (“Seal”) establishes that the entity has formally engaged HMH to guide its documentation and processes with respect to the entity’s preparations for the return of its work force and customers. The content in any document or any particular process guidelines containing the seal is based on the acquired knowledge, experience and best practices established by HMH in its involvement with covid-19, which took into account the then current governmental and regulatory guidelines (as of date provided by HMH). The seal establishes HMH’s recommendations. The seal is not an endorsement or guaranty that any particular document or process is superior to other documents or processes and should not be construed by the entity or any third party as such, including but not limited to the entity’s workforce, customers or visitors. The seal should not be relied upon as a basis for making any business, legal or any other decisions by the entity or the entity’s workforce, customers or visitors. The entity, as well as the entity’s workforce, customers and visitors agree that the entity’s use of the seal does not afford any of them the ability to make a claim of any kind against HMH, or any of its affiliated entities, or their respective directors, officers, trustees, employees, agents or subcontractors for any and all damages that result from the use of the seal. And the entity, as well as the entity’s workforce, customers and visitors, understands that much of the content provided by HMH remains relevant, but that the governmental and regulatory guidelines continue to change and although a seal is provided, the governmental and regulatory guidelines may require further updating of the documents and/or processes.